- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to find MySQL my.cnf on my windows computer?
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
To find my.cnf on Windows system, first open the command prompt with the help of shortcut key Windows + R (run). The snapshot is as follows −
Type “services.msc” on command prompt and press ENTER as shown in the following screenshot −
Now, a new wizard will open. The snapshot is as follows −
Now, search for MySQL. The snapshot is as follows −
Right click on “MySQL80” and select “Properties” as in the following screenshot −
As you can see in the above screenshot, “Path to executable” tells about the location of my.cnf on Windows.
- My college seniors are highly non-interactive. How to approach them on my own?
- How to setup jQuery on my web server?
- Which version is my MySQL?
- What is a plug-in and how does installing it on my computer help me?
- How to add custom adapter for my listView on Android?
- How to find out who has checked my Facebook profile?
- How to get my products listed on Amazon for people to buy?
- Upgrading MySQL on Windows
- How should I manage my life?
- How can I turn on error information in my Web Browser?
- Is my phone listening to me?
- How to can I get the names of my MySQL table columns?
- How to include ghee in my diet other than having them on chapatis?
- How to link jQuery from my local machine?
- Can I write my own MySQL functions to use in MySQL queries?