- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to Bypass YouTube ADs
Sometimes the random ads are irritating in YouTube video. I am showing how you can bypass YouTube Ads by using a simple trick.
What to do?
Open your browser.
Visit YouTube.com URL.
When you visit your favorite video on YouTube, on address bar, you need to add a dot [.]
When you visit a YouTube video, Url looks like YouTube.com/xyz, and here you will need to add youtube.com./xyz in URL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyz (Showing ADs)
https://www.youtube.com./watch?v=xyz (Not Show ADs)
Note - It will work on the desktop. For mobile browser, you need to use a desktop version of the video page.
How does it works
It's a commonly forgotten edge case, websites forget to normalize the hostname, the content is still served, but there's no hostname match on the browser. Hence, no cookies and broken CORS − and lots of bigger sites use a different domain to serve ads/media with a whitelist that doesn't contain the extra dot.
- Related Articles
- How To Block Unnecessary Ads On Youtube Videos
- What are different types of YouTube ads
- How to block or remove the unwanted ads and content on YouTube
- Difference between overlay Ads and Shorts in YouTube
- How to Block Ads in Android Chrome?
- Difference between Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Windows UAC protection Bypass
- Bypass Antivirus with Shelter
- How to Group Ads to Boost Your Digital Campaigns
- How to Set Skippable and Non-Skippable Video Ads
- Bypass Anti-virus using Veil Framework
- How to Download a YouTube video Using YouTube Premium
- How to Publish a YouTube Video using Mobile YouTube App
- How to delete Own YouTube channel using Mobile YouTube App?
- How to turn off YouTube comments in YouTube Mobile app?