- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can people overcome the fear of failure?
31 Lectures 2.5 hours
8 Lectures 1.5 hours
Many individuals nurture the fear of failure within them. The fear of failure starts when you are very young and if ignored, it grows over the years. I remember how terrified I would be during the exams or a competition. However, I thank my parents who helped me overcome my fear by not forcing me their aspirations on me.
They made me realize how recognizing my inner talent or being a better human being was more important for my future than forcing me to secure higher grades in exams. And, I am proud to say that today I am not afraid of any tests that life throws at me. Here are a few simple things you should remember to overcome the fear of failure.
Find the Root Cause
Identify where is your fear coming from? Relax and ask yourself when and how did the fear of failure start? Be calm and notice what you feel, see, or hear. You should be able to logically analyze the situation to get over the failure.
If it was because your over-protective parents or teachers who were really strict, it was rather for your benefit.
Make it simple
Simplify any process that seems too complicated. There are things that may seem hard to tough to understand in the beginning, for instance, starting a small business from home.
I always feared whether I would make any profits by selling breakfast from home, or I would end up making losses only. But, when I started breaking the process down by spreading awareness, networking, making contacts, or distributing handouts things started working out.
Failure is Imminent
Failure is the route to success for those who can learn from their mistakes. It is unavoidable but, it's important if you want to live a great life in the future. With each failure, you learn something new and the urge to strive for success keeps increasing. It adds meaning and purpose to your life.
- How can a student overcome addiction of electronic gadgets?
- Why do humans have fear of dark?
- What is the common source of database failure?
- How to overcome laziness and the habit of postponing things?
- How to overcome pregnancy depression?
- How can you make people listen to you?
- How to overcome depression and anxiety?
- Case of Incorrect Requirement Gathering – How to Overcome?
- Materials Used for Heating Elements and the Causes of their Failure
- What is the best treatment for Kidney failure?
- How to add custom messages to TestNG failure?
- How to get the IIS Application Pool failure Settings using PowerShell?
- How is technology affecting the lives of people with disabilities?
- Why do people drug and how can they control this addiction?
- How is IOT (Internet of Things) Changing the Lives of Common People?