- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Do you consider popularity and being something special is an important goal for teens?
Teenage is the special age in one's life. The stepping out of childhood and entering the dream world of adolescence is a beautiful experience of a person's life. This is the age where kids feel that they know everything and can do anything they want and will not have any fears and apprehensions.
They feel they are special and nobody is equal to them. This is all the adrenaline and the growth hormones that work on their body and mind. They do not want to be called children anymore. They imitate adults but are not mature enough to be called an adult.
Any person on the earth will look beautiful in their teenage, out of their entire life. They look themselves in the mirror and feel they are something special and nobody has passed through that period except them.
For a teenager, it is the desire to be identified as a grownup and feeling special in the peer group is desperately important. As long as it does not turn out to arrogance and bullying others, it is fine if they feel special. It is in one way healthy and necessary for a teenager to feel important because that boosts up their confidence and courage to face the adult world.
- How do you determine which backend is being used by matplotlib?
- What will you do if you find a girl being teased by a policeman and you are alone there?
- What is something that people will find surprising about you?
- Do you need any special qualification to be a pharmacist?
- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
- How do you search for an element in an ArrayList in Java?
- Why is water management important for us?
- Why do people consider law as a honorable career?
- Why do you think tuple is an immutable in Python?
- How do you perform an AND query on an array in MongoDB?
- What do you think is the main cause for teenage depression?
- How do you use Vernier caliper for an accurate measurement of distance?
- Which widget do you use for an Excel-like table in Tkinter?
- When you are studying and want to eat something, what are the best snacks?
- Being a girl, what surprises you the most?