- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between Bootstrap and AngularJS.
The following are the important differences between Bootstrap and AngularJS.
|2||Mobile applications development||AngularJs does not support development of mobile-based applications.||Bootstrap plays an important role in mobile applications development|
|4||Responsiveness||AngularJs by default do not support responsiveness in its developed application.||However, applications developed by bootstrap are responsive in nature by default.|
|5||Data binding.||The most important characteristic of AngularJs based application is its two-way data binding.||Bootstrap-based applications do not support two-way data binding.|
|6||Routing||In AngularJs applications the navigation between pages/screens is implemented using the routing concept.||On the other hand, Bootstrap does not support the routing concept for page navigation.|
|7||Dependency Injection||AngularJs supports dependency injection for its application development.||On the other hand, Bootstrap does not support the concept of dependency injection for application development.|
- Difference between AngularJS and Angular.
- Difference between NodeJS and AngularJS
- What is the difference between jQuery and AngularJS?
- What are the differences between AngularJs and Google Web Toolkit (GWT)?
- Differences between Bootstrap and JQuery UI
- Difference between C# and .Net
- Difference between Process and Thread
- Difference between Concurrency and Parallelism
- Difference between localhost and 127.0.0.1?
- Difference between JCoClient and JCoDestination
- Difference between String and StringBuffer.
- Difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder.
- Difference between CPU and GPU
- Difference between TDM and FDM
- Difference between CRT and LCD