- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
- It is designed for the purpose of developing apps that focus on networks.
- Client-side validation,
- Dynamic drop-down menus,
- Including the date and the time,
- Putting up new windows and dialogue boxes as they appear (like an alert dialogue box, confirm dialogue box, and prompt dialogue box),
- Including things like clocks, etc.
What is AngularJS?
AngularJS is a free and open−source software framework that is used by thousands of developers all over the globe. It is distributed with the Apache licence version 2.0 attached to it.
General Features of Angular JS
The following is a list of the general properties that AngularJS possesses:
- With the help of the AngularJS framework, you can make Rich Internet Applications (RIAs) that work well.
- AngularJS is a web development framework that is open source, does not cost anything to use, and is used by thousands of developers all over the globe. It is licenced under version 2.0 of the Apache General Public License.
Benefits of Using AngularJS
The benefits of using AngularJS are as follows:
- AngularJS makes it possible to make Single Page Applications that are very well organised and easy to keep up.
- It adds the possibility of data binding to HTML. As a result, it provides the user with an experience that is both rich and responsive.
- AngularJS code is unit testable.
- Dependency injection and separation of concerns are two concepts that are used by AngularJS.
- AngularJS offers reusable components.
Overall, AngularJS allows developers to accomplish greater functionality with fewer lines of code.
Drawbacks of Using AngularJS
Even though there are lots of benefits that come with AngularJS, there are still some concerns that need to be addressed.
|Definition||It is an object−oriented scripting language that is used in the process of application development, specifically for mobile and dynamic web platforms.||
It is an open−source framework that may be used to create dynamic web applications as well as massive single−page web apps.
|Syntax||Its syntax is far more difficult to understand than that of Angular JS.||Its syntax is simple and easy.|
|Filters||It doesn't support the filters.||It is possible to use filters with it.|
|Concept||The principle of dynamic typing serves as its foundation.||Angular JS is an application−building framework that is predicated on the MVC architectural pattern.|
|Dependency injection||The dependency injection mechanism is not supported by it.||AngularJS supports both data binding as well as dependency injection.|
- Related Articles
- Difference between Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Difference between NodeJS and AngularJS
- Difference between AngularJS and Angular.
- What is the difference between jQuery and AngularJS?