- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between NodeJS and AngularJS
NodeJs and AngularJs both are widely used nowadays for application development. There are significant differences between both of them.
The following are the important differences between NodeJS and AngularJS.
|4||Type of Applications||NodeJs primarily used to create server-side networking applications.||On the other hand, AngularJs is best suited for building single-page client-side web applications.|
|5||Implemented Frameworks||NodeJs is being implemented by many frameworks such as Sails.js, Partial.js, and Express.js.||On the other hand, AngularJS is itself a web application framework and is not implemented by any other framework.|
|6||Preferred||Node.js will be useful in situations when something faster and more scalable is needed.||Angular is useful in creating real-time applications like instant messaging or chat apps.|
- Difference between Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Difference between AngularJS and Angular.
- Difference between NodeJS and ReactJS
- Difference between console.log and process.stdout.write in NodeJS
- What is the difference between jQuery and AngularJS?
- Difference between process.cwd & _ _dirname in NodeJS
- What are the differences between AngularJs and Google Web Toolkit (GWT)?
- Encrypt and Decrypt Data in NodeJS
- Difference between JCoClient and JCoDestination
- Difference between String and StringBuffer.
- Difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder.
- Difference between C# and .Net
- Difference between Process and Thread
- Difference between Concurrency and Parallelism
- Difference between localhost and 127.0.0.1?