- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Differences between Bootstrap and JQuery UI
Both bootstrap and jquery are used in web development and primarily for the frontend development. As code of bootstrap and jquery majorly executed at client end so also responsible for style and look and feel of the UI.
Mostly every application is being developed on two platforms i.e backend and frontend in which backend is developed by high level language such as JAVA,DOT NET etc. while frontend has been developed by client end language such as BOOTSTRAP,JQUERY etc.
Following are the important differences between Bootstrap and JQuery
|1||Definition||Bootstrap is basically a framework developed by Twitter used for frontend web development to make application development easier and faster.||On other hand Jquery is a library developed by Jquery project group used for backend web development by using its predefined functions and utility to make application development easier and faster.|
|2||Prime functionality||As mentioned in above point Bootstrap is basically focused on the design and appearance of the application.||On other hand Jquery due to its library functions used to provide specific functionality to the application.|
|3||Usage||As Bootstrap is mainly a CSS framework and hence lots of options to customize it and also several approaches being provide for UI development.||On other hand Jquery provides number of functions which acts as the utility to achieve some functionality and along with this these functions can be override easily for user customization.|
|4||Responsive||Bootstrap no doubt mainly deals with the UI and also provide user an option of responsiveness i.e UI would get self-oriented as per the screen size and resolution and user need not to take care for the UI for different screens.||On other hand Jquery primarily deals with the logic implementation and hence do not support in UI responsiveness.|
- Top Bootstrap UI Tools
- Difference between Backbone.js and Jquery
- Differences between C++ and C#
- Differences between C and C#
- Differences between POP3 and IMAP
- Differences between Verification and Validation.
- Differences between String and StringBuffer
- Differences Between Selenium and Cucumber
- Differences Between Excel and Tableau
- Differences between Consumerism and Environmentalism
- Difference between Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Major differences between C# and Java
- Differences between 8085 and 8086 microprocessor
- Differences between | and || operators in Java
- Differences between C++ string == and compare()?