- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can Google Chrome be supported by Selenium IDE?
Initially Selenium IDE was used as a Firefox plugin. But the latest Selenium IDE version supports both Chrome and Firefox. For installation in Chrome, navigate to the below link −
Then click on Add to Chrome.
Click on Add extension.
Once installed, we shall get the below message as shown in the image −
Also an icon gets created in the menu bar.
Click on that icon, and the Selenium IDE gets launched with the below welcome screen.
- Browsers and Platforms supported by Selenium Tools.
- Even in Offline Mode, You Can browse Using Google Chrome
- Ok google a google voice search on chrome beta
- Top Keyboard Shortcuts for Google Chrome
- Popular boards that can be programmed using Arduino IDE
- How to use Selenium IDE?
- How to Install Google Chrome in Ubuntu
- How to set Google Chrome in WebDriver?
- How to use Google Chrome Virus Scanner?
- List down the name of the Web drivers supported by Selenium.
- How do I use Selenium IDE?
- Coolnovo a web browser similar to google chrome