- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to use Selenium IDE?
We can use Selenium IDE with the help of the Firefox browser. The steps required to install it are listed below −
Step1 − Open the Firefox browser and launch the URL − https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/selenium-ide/..
Step2 − Click on the Add to Firefox button.
Step3 − A browser pop-up gets opened. Click on Add.
Step4 − The success message - Selenium IDE has been added to Firefox gets displayed along with the Selenium IDE icon created on the browser menu.
Step5 − Click on the icon, to launch the Selenium IDE.
- Related Articles
- How do I use Selenium IDE?
- Why do we use WebDriver instead of Selenium IDE?
- How to create nested test suites for Selenium IDE?
- How to convert commands recorded in Selenium IDE to Java?
- How to select value from a drop down using Selenium IDE?
- Difference between selenium IDE, RC & WebDriver.
- How to give manual input from user while running Selenium IDE script?
- How to verify specific text exists within an attribute in Selenium IDE?
- How do you focus on new windows with selenium ide?
- How to Use a Serial Monitor with Arduino IDE 2.0?
- How to use the Autocomplete feature in Arduino IDE 2.0?
- Can Google Chrome be supported by Selenium IDE?
- How to use Selenium in C#?
- How to use Selenium with Python?
- How to use select list in selenium?