- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Browsers and Platforms supported by Selenium Tools.
Selenium is a suite of tools which is used to a large extent by the testing community. It cannot test the desktop application and can only automate web based test cases.
Some of the popular browsers supported are −
Some of the popular operating systems supported are −
Another fact, why Selenium is so popular is that, it can work on different programming languages like −
Some of the components of Selenium are −
- What are the MySQL Supported Platforms?
- Running Cypress in supported Browsers
- Can Google Chrome be supported by Selenium IDE?
- List down the name of the Web drivers supported by Selenium.
- How to maximize and minimize browsers in Selenium with python?
- C++11 Features Supported by Intel
- What implicit objects are supported by JSP?
- What are the escape sequences supported by C#?
- Why multiple inheritance is not supported by Java?
- What are the methods supported by W3C DOM?
- What are the data types supported by JDBC?
- Why is operator overloading not supported by java?
- Built-in functions supported by dictionary view objects