- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why is Yoga known as a spiritual connection between God and Human?
Yoga is not just a physical exercise but a way of living. Today yoga is mostly being practiced for physical fitness, stamina, and weight-loss. But it is not just that. Practicing Yoga is actually a path to spiritual knowledge. Yoga facilitates inner peace, self-realization, and mental purification.
Yoga has various benefits
There are different types of Yoga such as Hatha yoga, Tantra yoga, Gyan yoga. Kriya yoga, Raja yoga, Kundalini yoga, Sankhya yoga, Tattwa yoga etc. Each of them has specific benefits, such as Gyan Yoga offers you the path of self-knowledge, while Hatha yoga brings you the data regarding body postures that improve the health.
Raj yoga teaches you how to gain control over the fluctuations of your mind. Hence Yoga aims at the well-being of both body and mind by helping to overcome anger, lust, ego and live a virtuous life with spiritual awareness and compassion.
The basis of Spirituality
Yoga acts as a basic step to spiritual consciousness. It helps you to take yourself to a higher state which is a Yogic state that imbibes the qualities of being selfless, being away from emotional turmoil, maintaining mental equilibrium in adverse situations, being free from addictions and unhealthy habits etc.
These qualities help us to enter the spiritual path. Hence Yoga is considered as the basic step to a spiritual path that establishes a connection between Human and God.
- Related Articles
- Why Earth is known as Unique planet?
- Why diffusion is known as passive transport?
- Who is known as the father of chemistry and why?
- Why Lord Krishna is considered supreme god?
- Why Vitamin B1 is known as Vitamin B?
- Why is Lord Hanuman also known as Bajrang Bali?
- Why is solid carbon dioxide known as dry ice?
- Why are coal and petroleum known as fossil fuels?
- Difference between Mindfulness and Yoga
- Difference Between Pilates and Yoga
- Why is bone marrow known as a factory for making blood cells?
- In which era, India was known as a golden bird and why?
- What is AMBUSH Marketing? Why is it known as surprise attack?
- Who is Milkha Singh? Why is he known as Flying Jat?
- Why is Sanskrit known as the mother of all languages?