- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Who is known as the father of chemistry and why?
Beginning with the 9th-century chemist Jābir ibn Hayyān, who is sometimes regarded as "the father of chemistry".
Antoine Lavoisier is considered the father of modern chemistry. He was a French nobleman who recognized and named oxygen and isolated the major components of air.
- Related Articles
- Who is known as the Father of Internet?
- Who is known as the father of Microbiology?
- Who is Milkha Singh? Why is he known as Flying Jat?
- Who is Kumar Vishwas? Why he is so much known as poet?
- Who is the Father of Virology?
- Why mitochondria is known as the powerhouse of the cell?
- Who is father of green revolution in India?
- Why is Sanskrit known as the mother of all languages?
- Why sulphuric acid is known as the king of acids?
- Why metre is known as the S.I. unit of length?
- Which organelle is known as the powerhouse of the cell? why?
- Why Earth is known as Unique planet?
- Why diffusion is known as passive transport?
- Why Vitamin B1 is known as Vitamin B?
- Why dinosaurs are known as the ancestors of birds?