- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the products of photosynthesis?
Photosynthesis is a process by which plants make their own food in the presence of sunlight, carbon dioxide, water, minerals, and chlorophyll present in leaves.
The reaction of photosynthesis process is commonly written as:
6CO2 + 6H2O ------------------> C6H12O6 + 6O2
Carbon dioxide Water Carbohydrates Oxygen
Therefore, from the above reaction, we can say that the products of photosynthesis are Carbohydrates & Oxygen.
- Related Articles
- What are the adaptations of the leaf for photosynthesis?
- what are the latest apple products?
- What is the importance of photosynthesis?
- What Is the Meaning of Photosynthesis?
- What are the basic properties of products in TOC?
- What are Some of the Technologies Behind IoT Products?
- What products of Patanjali are worth buying?
- What are the main uses of coal and petroleum products?
- What is photosynthesis?
- (a) What is photosynthesis?(b) Write a chemical equation to show the process of photosynthesis in plants.(c) Explain the mechanism of photosynthesis.\n31506"
- (a) Photosynthesis converts energy X into energy Y. What are X and Y?(b) State the various steps involved in the process of photosynthesis.
- What are the necessary conditions for autotrophic nutrition and what are its by-products?
- What is the function of light in the process of photosynthesis?
- What is photosynthesis equation?
- (a) What are the methods used by plants to get rid of their waste products ?(b) How are waste products excreted in Amoeba?