- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why are Patanjali products in huge demand despite other ayurvedic products?
Health has been a major concern these days where we are trying to find everything “natural” in this world of chemicals. Launching its products in the sectors of groceries, beauty products and FMCGs, Patanjali Ayurved Ltd., has gained huge popularity and response, in the last three years. From noodles to biscuits, from salt to dish wash bar, from shampoos to toothpaste Patanjali has spread its empire into the world of marketing and gradually conquering the whole market by casting its natural spell.
Though there are other companies such as Dabur, Himalaya, Ayush, etc. that market ayurvedic FMCG products, Patanjali has gained a high name in less time. There are many advantages of Patanjali products that attract new customers and keep old customers intact.
The prices of Patanjali products are 10%-30% lesser than its peers
The mantra of natural and no chemicals gained mouth publicity to a great extent
All Products are safe and tested
Apart from the end result, there are no side-effects using these products
The “Swadeshi” brand, plays a major role
Plant operating costs are very low
High brand loyalty and satisfaction
Most importantly, the Patanjali products are being made easily available in all the stores. They are signing up with marketing experts like Future group (big bazaar), so as to make their products available everywhere, unlike Himalaya who has special retail stores. Future Group is expecting to do a business of around 1,000 crores with Patanjali over a period of 20 months. With its growth rate, it can reach the turnover of 20,000 crores by the financial year 2020.
The Big Brain
Ramdev baba who also promotes yoga worldwide, Patanjali has made a great start under his pilotage. The big brain behind the marketing strategies of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. is Acharya Balkrishna the major stakeholder of Patanjali, who is also the Managing director of the company, holding nearly 93% of this company while the other 7% are owned by Sarwan and Sunita Poddar, an NRI couple.
Acharya Balkrishna who has more than 15yrs of experience in ayurvedic product research and marketing strategies has now extended marketing even in other countries like Canada, the USA, Mauritius, and the UK stating that the products are purely natural and free from Parabens and synthetic colorants. Patanjali is also exceedingly going through the digital marketing techniques wherein it is going to launch an app, that lets you find a Patanjali store nearby and promotes online ordering.
- What products of Patanjali are worth buying?
- Is it true that Patanjali products are manufactured by a third party and only labeled by Patanjali?
- what are the latest apple products?
- How reliable are the products of Himalaya brand?
- What are the basic properties of products in TOC?
- Why do marketers stress on particular colors to promote their products?
- Siri hints: Apple delivers new products!
- 3d web pages products showcase (future tech)
- Products of ranges in an array in C
- Count pairs whose products exist in array in C++
- Maximum Sum of Products of Two Arrays in C++
- Sum of the products of all possible Subsets in C++
- Maximum Sum of Products of Two Array in C++ Program