Preparation For Microservices, Spring Boot, Intellij, Lombok
User Service - (Spring Boot, MySQL, Liquibase...)
User Service - (Spring Security Implementation)
User Service - (Enable Eureka And Test)
Course Service - (Second Main Microservice)
Gateway Service - (Spring Netflix Zuul Gateway Service)
Client Side Preparation - Vue JS 2 (Vuex)
Client Side - (Vue JS Implementation)
In this course, we will learn Microservices. Microservices will be examined step by step and deeply with all details. To learn Microservices, we will implement Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud Step by Step. In addition, to test our application, we won't use non-practical tools or frameworks like postman etc. We will implement Front-End Client Side with Vue JS. Our application will be online course enrollment system. We will implement to this application step by step... In this application, we will also learn a lot of new technologies like:
- Spring Security: This layer is so important for secure applications so we will examine it deeply in our course. we will learn the difference between authnetication and authorization...
- Spring Boot: It will provide simpler and faster way to set up, configure, and run rest API applications with Spring boot, Model View Controller structure will be implemented.
- Data will be presented to client as API call so Spring Rest Controller will be used to handle it.
- We will map our database tables to objects with hibernate. so we will provide object relational mapping with hibernate.
- For database migration, we will use Liquibase. In liquibase, we will define our database changes and spring will handle it on initialization.
- Eureka Discovery: to connect to other services.
- Spring Zuul Gateway: gate for microservices.
- VueJS: User Interface for microservices.
- Vue-Router, Vuex store...
Who this course is for:
- All Java developers curious about Microservices And VueJS
What Will I Get ?
- Full Stack Development With Spring Boot And Vue JS 2
- Vue JS + Vuex
- Spring Eureka And Spring Zuul
- Spring Boot Microservices