- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Suggest three measures to limit noise pollution in your locality.
Following are the measures to limit noise pollution in our area:
$(i)$. Silencing devices must be installed in aircraft engines, transport vehicles, industrial machines, and household appliances.
$(ii)$. Television and music systems should be run at low volumes.
$(iii)$. Noise-generating industries should be established far away from residential areas.
- Related Articles
- List three sources of noise pollution in your locality.
- List sources of noise pollution in your surroundings.
- Suggest three measures to protect ourselves from lightning.
- What is noise pollution? Name the unit to measure noise pollution(level).
- Explain in what way noise pollution is harmful to human.
- Suggest a few measures for controlling carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere.
- Why listening to noise-free music aids your mental health?
- What measures would you take to conserve electricity in your house?
- Conduct a survey in your neighbourhood to find out what the three most common diseases are. Suggest three steps that could be taken by your local authorities to bring down the incidence of these diseases.
- What type of husband do you suggest to your daughter?
- What changes would you suggest in your home in order to be environment-friendly?
- Name any four pollutants which cause water pollution. State any three ways of controlling water pollution.
- What is meant by conservation of water? Suggest three methods to conserve water.
- Wireless Channel Noise: Solved Problems on Noise Power
- Difference between Noise-Cancelling and Noise Isolating Headphones