- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Suggest three measures to limit noise pollution in your locality.
Following are the measures to limit noise pollution in our area:
$(i)$. Silencing devices must be installed in aircraft engines, transport vehicles, industrial machines, and household appliances.
$(ii)$. Television and music systems should be run at low volumes.
$(iii)$. Noise-generating industries should be established far away from residential areas.
- What type of husband do you suggest to your daughter?
- Why listening to noise-free music aids your mental health?
- Wireless Channel Noise: Solved Problems on Noise Power
- What is the locality of reference?
- What can be done to control water pollution?
- What is Signal to Noise Ratio?
- C++ Program to Perform Searching Based on Locality of Reference
- What is Attribute Selection Measures?
- How to treat scalp scabs? Please suggest.
- What are statistical measures in large databases?
- How are measures computed in data mining?
- What measures can we take to conserve water?
- Suggest a cleaner way to handle Python exceptions?
- How to Install Noise Music Player on Ubuntu