- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Suggest three measures to protect ourselves from lightning.
We have to suggest three measures to protect ourselves from lightning.
Let us know what is lightning and measures to protect ourselves from lightning:
Thunderstorm and lightning
During a thunderstorm lightning and thunders are seen and heard due to sparking between the positive and negative charges in the clouds. Lightning is a rapid discharge of electricity from the sky. Lightning s very dangerous to human lives as it can cause eye damage, rupture of the eardrum, cardiac arrest, etc, and even death. We should protect ourselves during lighting. Let us know how can we protect ourselves during lightning:
Measures to protect ourselves from lightning:
We should follow these measures to protect ourselves from lightning.
- We should not use TV or cable phone during lightning to protect ourselves from lightning.
- We should stay indoors or under a covered area to protect ourselves from lightning.
- We should not take baths during lightning to protect ourselves from lightning.
- How to Protect Yourself from ATM Skimming?
- How to recognize and protect yourself from Cybercrime?
- How to protect your financial information from hackers?
- Controlling the Schedule to Protect your Project from Deviation
- What is Bitcoin’s Lightning Network?
- Few simple tips to protect your images from casual copying
- How to Protect Files and Directories from Deleting in Linux
- How You Can Protect Your Smart Home from Hackers?
- What is Attribute Selection Measures?
- How to treat scalp scabs? Please suggest.
- What measures can we take to conserve water?
- Intellectual Property: Definition, Types, How to Protect
- Suggest a cleaner way to handle Python exceptions?
- Find three closest elements from given three sorted arrays in C++
- How You Can Remove GPS and Other Metadata from Photos to Protect Your Privacy?
- What are the applications of Similarity Measures?