- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Explain in what way noise pollution is harmful to human.
We have to explain in what way noise pollution is harmful to humans.
Noise is known as the unwanted or unpleasant sound in our surroundings. Noise pollution is very dangerous to humans and many health problems are experienced due to noise pollution in our surroundings. Sound vehicles, factory machines ad tools, Hight volume of TV and musical instruments, busting crackers, sirens, horns, etc. are the major sources of noise pollution.
Harmful effects of noise pollution to humans:
Noise pollution is harmful to humans in the following ways:
1. Noise pollution can cause a disturbance in our sleep.
2. Noise pollution can cause a person to lose concentration in his work.
3. Noise pollution can cause temporary or permanent loss of hearing.
4. Noise pollution can cause hypertension (high BP).
5. Noise pollution can cause irritation and headache.
6. Noise pollution can cause dizziness and fatigue.
- What is Signal to Noise Ratio?
- What is Human Resource Management?
- What is electronic noise and what are its types?
- What is junk food and how is it harmful to our health?
- What is plastic pollution and its effect on the environment?
- What can be done to control water pollution?
- What is the purpose of Human Life?
- What is the human brain made of?
- How is a Steroid harmful to your health?
- What is the importance of blood in human body?
- What are noise impairments in Computer networks?
- What is a fertilizer? Is the use of chemical fertilizer beneficial or harmful?
- Wireless Channel Noise: Solved Problems on Noise Power
- What is the Transplantation of human organs act, 1994?