- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Explain in what way noise pollution is harmful to human.
We have to explain in what way noise pollution is harmful to humans.
Noise is known as the unwanted or unpleasant sound in our surroundings. Noise pollution is very dangerous to humans and many health problems are experienced due to noise pollution in our surroundings. Sound vehicles, factory machines ad tools, Hight volume of TV and musical instruments, busting crackers, sirens, horns, etc. are the major sources of noise pollution.
Harmful effects of noise pollution to humans:
Noise pollution is harmful to humans in the following ways:
1. Noise pollution can cause a disturbance in our sleep.
2. Noise pollution can cause a person to lose concentration in his work.
3. Noise pollution can cause temporary or permanent loss of hearing.
4. Noise pollution can cause hypertension (high BP).
5. Noise pollution can cause irritation and headache.
6. Noise pollution can cause dizziness and fatigue.
- Related Articles
- What is noise pollution? Name the unit to measure noise pollution(level).
- List sources of noise pollution in your surroundings.
- Suggest three measures to limit noise pollution in your locality.
- List three sources of noise pollution in your locality.
- (a) What is meant by water pollution? What are the different ways in which water gets polluted?(b) State the harmful effects of water pollution.
- What is Signal to Noise Ratio?
- Effects of Air Pollution on Human Health
- What is Pollution?
- What is sewage? Explain why it is harmful to discharge untreated sewage into rivers or seas.
- How are open drains harmful for human health?
- What is the difference between noise and music? Can music become noise sometimes?
- What is soil pollution?
- What is Water Pollution?
- Explain Reproduction in human.
- Explain how, sex is determined in human babies.