- Salesforce Tutorial
- Salesforce - Home
- Salesforce - Overview
- Salesforce - Architecture
- Salesforce - Environment
- Salesforce - Sales Cloud
- Salesforce - Service Cloud
- Salesforce - Navigating Setup
- Salesforce Objects
- Salesforce - Standard Objects
- Salesforce - Custom Objects
- Salesforce - Master Detail
- Salesforce - Lookup Relationship
- Salesforce - Schema Builder
- Data Security
- Salesforce - Control Access Org
- Salesforce - Control Access Objects
- Salesforce - Control Access Fields
- Salesforce - Control Access Records
- Salesforce - Create a Role Hierarchy
- Salesforce - Define Sharing Rules
- Process Builder
- Automate Business Processes
- Salesforce - Importing Data
- Salesforce - Exporting Data
- Salesforce - Reports
- Salesforce - Dashboards
- Salesforce - Using Formula Fields
- Salesforce - Visualforce Pages
- Salesforce - Variables & Formulas
- Salesforce - Standard Controllers
- Salesforce - Records, Fields & Tables
- Salesforce - Using Forms
- Salesforce - List Controllers
- Salesforce - Static Resources
- Salesforce Useful Resources
- Salesforce - Quick Guide
- Salesforce - Useful Resources
- Salesforce - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Salesforce - Sales Cloud
Sales Cloud part of the Salesforce.com platform which is focused on enhancing the effectiveness of the sales team of an organization and hence increases the amount of sales. It stands unique when compared to other sales methods as it provides both the account information of the customer as well as the information gathered from the social platforms about the product and customer. This helps in judging the potential of a sales lead and closing the sales faster.
Following are the Key business Goals achieved by using the Sales Cloud.
Close more deals
The availability of all the account information as well as product information for customer’s needs makes it easier to drive more number of leads to closure.
Close deals faster
Mobile apps and visual design of the workflows for business process approvals makes it faster to close the deals.
Get more deals
Continuous optimization of campaigns depending on the market response and closure interaction with channel partners gets more deals.
The availability of reports and dashboards gives a very detailed picture of the business scenario and also increases accuracy of sales forecasting. So the business decisions are taken quickly.
Key Features of Sales Cloud
In this section, we will discuss the key features of Sales Cloud. The features are described below −
Gives complete information on customers including previous communications, discussions, key contact numbers and emails.
It helps create and change quotes in response to sales interaction and deal scenario.
Gives alerts on active leads and create personalized campaigns.
Helps assign leads to right people and track the campaigns.
Reports and Dashboards
Helps create dashboards which can be drilled down for further information. This leads to faster decisions.
Gives accurate view of sales forecasting which can be adjusted based on real-time data.
Workflow and Approvals
Helps simplify the approval process and automate any business process using visual drag and drop interface.
Helps create different territory models and apply rules to them.
Files Sync and Share
Search, share and find files faster. This leads to a greater collaboration.
Sales Performance Management
Helps create a link between sales data and sales goals. It also helps in creating performance summaries.
Easily connect with partners and give them a view of sales performance. It also helps in easy onboarding, training and supporting sales partners.