- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Python program to calculate BMI(Body Mass Index) of your Body
We have to enter our height and weight. Our task is to calculate BMI using formula.
Step 1: input height and weight of your body. Step 2: then applying the formula for calculation BMI. Step 3: display BMI.
height = float(input("Enter your height(m): ")) weight = float(input("Enter your weight(kg): ")) print("Your BMI is: ", round(weight / (height * height), 2))
Enter your height (m): 5.8 Input your weight (kg): 64 Your body mass index is: 1.9
- Java program to calculate Body Mass Index (BMI)
- C program to Calculate Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Does the increasing number of moles on your body indicate some illness?
- Bootstrap class panel-body
- HTML DOM Body object
- HTML DOM Body property
- Bootstrap 4 .card-body class
- Can body language be taught?
- HTML <body> Tag
- Parsing request Body in Node
- How to parse the request body using python CGI script?
- What are some unknown body facts?
- How to display a table body in HTML
- What is the importance of blood in human body?
- What is the standard body for conventions of research writing?