About the Prime Pack:
DevOps demand has grown 40–45 percent over the last 4 years and still, it is one of the highly paid profiles. The highest reported salary for a DevOps engineer ranges between $45000 to $58000.
Tutorials Point brings you our best collection of courses where you can learn all about DevOps right from scratch to be a full-time professional.
In this prime pack, we will start with understanding the course of Developing Concepts and different applications of Containers (Docker). Then we will move towards implementing Build Automation & CI/CD Pipeline using Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, and Kubernetes. Once we are familiar with that, we deep dive into understanding the implementation of Cloud IaaS (AWS or Azure) and Container Orchestration. Later on, we move towards practical implementation of Ansible Automation and Python Scripting. By the end of this prime pack, you will be guided to developing 15+ projects that will help you with understanding the practical implementation of DevOps concepts and features.
Scope Of DevOps:
- Market Demand growth has been exponential in the last 5 years
- One of the highest paid profile
- Increase in Job opportunities worldwide.
- Learn the fundamental concepts of containerization and docker
- Learn to use Docker images
- Learn the concepts and create a custom Dockerfile
- Learn to create public and private Elastic Container Registry
- Learn how to provision and manage container on AWS cloud with Elastic Container Services, Elastic Kubernetes Services and AWS Fargate
- Learn to create AWS Fargate cluster and task
- Ansible troubleshooting of most common errors
- Python scripting from scratch for Automation
- Gain expertise in DevOps projects setup, from scratch.
- Learn how to build a complete DevOps Lifecycle.
- Understand highly complex CICD pipelines
- Master your automation skills
- Use cutting edge technologies of the IT Industry.
- Learn real time scenarios to gain confidence for the Interview questions.
- Basic knowledge of programming concepts
- Access to a computer that runs the Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system.
- Internet Connection