- Physics Notes for UPSC IAS Prelims (Part II)
- Physics - Home
- Physics - Introduction
- Physics - Branches
- Physics - Acoustics
- Physics - Biophysics
- Physics - Econophysics
- Physics - Geophysics
- Physics - Nanotechnology
- Physics - Neurophysics
- Physics - Psychophysics
- Physics - Astrophysics
- Physics - Measurement Units
- Major Instruments & Their Uses
- Inventions and Inventors in Physics
- Physics - Timeline in Physics
- Physics - Unsolved Problems
- Physics - Terminologies in Physics
- Major Theories and Laws in Physics
- Physics - Nobel Prize in Physics
- Physics - Awards Given in Physics
- Scientific Units Named After Inventors
- Physics - Top Institutes
- Physics Useful Resources
- Physics Part 2 - Online Quiz
- Physics Part 2 - Online Test
- Physics Part 2 - Quick Guide
- Physics - Useful Resources
- Physics - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Physics - Neurophysics
The branch of medical physics that studies the nervous system, such as brain, spinal cords, and nerves, is known as neurophysics.
The researchers of neurophysics research the basic physical basis of the brain to understand its different functionality.
Neurophysicists also study the cognitive process of a human being.
The term ‘neurophysics’ was originally taken from Greek term namely ‘neuron’ meaning "nerve" and ‘physis’ meaning ‘nature,’ or ‘origin.’ So, neurophysics is basically concerned with the study of the workings of the nervous system.
Furthermore, the integrity of neural physics also postulates that the whole universe is in living, but in a way that is beyond the conception of biological organisms.
Neurophysics therapy is highly sophisticated exercise-based method of treatment. Such technique treats a wide range of diseases and its successful rate is also high.
Some of the significant diseases that can be treated through neurophysics therapy are listed below −
Motor neuron disease
Depression (clinical; reactive)
Hereditary spastic paraplegia, etc.
Furthermore, the practice of neurophysics facilitates us to remain healthy and function better in everyday life, as it provides the technique i.e. how to disperse stress evenly in your body and not allowing it to become isolated.