- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can you suggest some changes in your school which would make it environment-friendly?
(i) In school, we should reuse the paper by writing on both sides of the paper. Saving the waste of paper can indirectly save trees. Also, we should avoid taking printouts redundantly, and if it's crucial, develop the habit of taking printouts on both sides of the paper.
(ii) We can prevent the consumption of electricity by using more natural lights from windows instead of tube lights wherever possible. It will also help in the natural circulation of air thereby reducing the consumption of air-conditioning and fans.
(iii) Plantation of the trees must be done. The tree will help in the purification of air and also provide wood in the long term.
(iv) Reusing water from canteens for watering garden plants and water from washbasins can be treated for further reuse. The same water can also be treated and used for flushing purposes in the washrooms.
(v) Biodegradable and non-biodegradable waste can be dumped into different dustbins. Practicing the habit of reducing, reusing, and recycling will help in saving resources.
(vi) Things like used cardboard, plastic boxes, old newspapers, etc. can be used to build a waste to best reusable items like storage boxes, craft pieces, etc.
- Related Articles
- What changes would you suggest in your home in order to be environment-friendly?
- Can you please suggest some best panchakarma centres in Hyderabad?
- With the help of an activity suggest how you can make your magnetic compass. What do you conclude?
- Can you suggest some good lehenga designs for the bride?
- Some common changes are given in Table 6.1. Which of these changes do you think can be reversed"\n
- How to Make Your WebSite – “Device Friendly”
- How can you make your kid help in your household?
- Suggest any four activities in daily life which are eco-friendly.
- Suppose you want to dry your school uniform quickly. Would spreading it near an anghiti or heater help you? If yes, how?
- What are some quick but significant laws you can suggest for women?
- Different Tools To Make Your Website Mobile Friendly
- What steps would you suggest to reduce energy consumption?
- What are some interesting bedtime stories you would like to tell your kids?
- How to Make Your Site Mobile Friendly – The Mobile SEO?
- What precautions can you take in your school to reduce the incidence of infectious diseases?