- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What steps would you suggest to reduce energy consumption?
Steps for reducing energy consumption are given below:
1. Switch off all the electrical devices such as TV, lights and fans when not needed.
2. Energy-efficient electrical appliances should be used.
3. Solar cookers and pressure cookers should be used for cooking food.
4. Solar water heaters should be used.
5. Biogas should be encouraged as a cooking fuel in rural areas.
6. For covering short distances, the bicycle should be used so that precious fuels like petrol can be saved.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started