- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Suggest any four activities in daily life which are eco-friendly.
(i) We must try to Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and recover the use of plastic items. Things like used cardboard, plastic boxes, old newspapers, etc. can be used to build a waste to best reusable items like storage boxes, craft pieces, etc.
(ii) We must not throw plastic in the water bodies or on the roads, instead should be disposed of in a proper dustbin. Biodegradable and non-biodegradable waste can be dumped into different dustbins.
(iii) We must try to minimize the use of plastic materials. We must use carry bags made of cotton cloth or a jute bag while shopping.
(iv) We can prevent the consumption of electricity by using more of the natural lights from windows instead of tube lights wherever possible.
(v) Reusing water from the kitchen for watering garden plants.
- How can vashikaran effect your daily life?
- How do mobiles help us in daily life?
- How to stay healthy in your daily life?
- Are there any Male animals which become pregnant?
- What is the importance of extracurricular activities in a student's life?
- Which is the most employee friendly company in India to work with?
- Why are TV serials called daily soaps?
- Which one is important in life money or attitude?
- What are the User friendly interfaces provided by DBMS?
- What are Investing activities in cash flow in accounting?
- What are cash flow from Financial activities in accounting?
- What are some good educational activities for teenagers?
- Daily Temperatures in Python
- Daily Temperatures in C++
- How are bullion rates fixed on a daily basis?
- What are the health benefits of drinking jeera water daily?