- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Observe this bar graph which is showing the sale of shirts in a ready made shop from Monday to Saturday.
Now answer the following questions :
(a) What information does the above bar graph give?
(b) What is the scale chosen on the horizontal line representing number of shirts?
(c) On which day were the maximum number of shirts sold? How many shirts were sold on that day?
(d) On which day were the minimum number of shirts sold?
(e) How many shirts were sold on Thursday?"
The bar graph shows the sale of shirts in a ready made shop from Monday to Saturday.
We have to answer the given questions by reading the graph.
From the given bar graph, we can observe that
The number of shirts sold on Monday $=15$
The number of shirts sold on Tuesday $=10$
The number of shirts sold on Wednesday $=20$
The number of shirts sold on Thursday $=35$
The number of shirts sold on Friday $=50$
The number of shirts sold on Saturday $=60$
(a) The given bar graph shows the number of shirts sold from Monday to Saturday.
(b) 1 unit length = 5 shirts is the scale on the horizontal line representing the number of shirts sold.
(c) 60 shirts were sold on Saturday.
The maximum number of shirts was sold on Saturday.
(d) 10 shirts were sold on Tuesday.
The minimum number of shirts was sold on Tuesday.
(e) 35 shirts were sold on Thursday.
- How to answer Top Java interview questions
- Which is the most polluted city in India now?
- Which is the best site for Java interview questions?
- How to verify action bar is showing or not in android?
- Why the following is showing an error in MySQL: INSERT INTO yourTableName VALUE(yourValue1,yourValue2,.......N);?
- How to plot a bar graph in Matplotlib from a Pandas series?
- How to create a ggplot2 graph in R without showing values?
- Find the starting indices of the substrings in string (S) which is made by concatenating all words from a list(L) in C++
- Maximum profit from sale of wines in C++
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- What is the human brain made of?
- Get the approximate number of decimal digits to which this kind of float is precise in Python
- Indicating the statistically significant difference in bar graph (Matplotlib)
- What is an Installment Sale?
- Need Selenium to wait until the document is ready
- What is the best answer to the question about your biggest weakness?