- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The number of Mathematics books sold by a shopkeeper on six consecutive days is shown below :
Draw a bar graph to represent the above information choosing the scale of your choice."
The number of Mathematics books sold by a shopkeeper on six consecutive days.
We have to draw a bar graph to represent the given information choosing the scale of our choice.
The number of books sold on Sunday $=65$
The number of books sold on Monday $=40$
The number of books sold on Tuesday $=30$
The number of books sold on Wednesday $=50$
The number of books sold on Thursday $=20$
The number of books sold on Friday $=70$
Therefore, by taking a scale of $1$ unit length $=$ 20 books, the bar graph of the given data is as follows:
- Which country publishes the most number of books every year?
- The Top 5 E-books Trending on Amazon
- How to limit the number of groups shown in a Seaborn countplot using Matplotlib?
- Program to find number of consecutive subsequences whose sum is divisible by k in Python
- Number of days in a month in Python
- Bootstrap Event when the modal is fully shown
- C# Program to display the number of days in a month
- Prepare a ledger balance by using columnar petty cash books
- Explain books of accounts
- Is there a way to subtract number of days from a date in MySQL?
- C program to convert days into months and number of days
- Python Pandas - Get the number of days from TimeDelta
- Explain the different types of books of accounts
- Program to add one to a number that is shown as a digit list in Python
- How to find the date after a number of days in R?