Logistic Regression, LDA & KNN in R: Machine Learning models
Learn logistic regression in R studio. Logistic Regression , Discriminant Analysis & KNN machine learning models in R
Created by Abhishek and Pukhraj, Last Updated 28-Oct-2019, Language:English
You're looking for a complete Classification modeling course that teaches you everything you need to create a Classification model in R, right?
You've found the right Classification modeling course covering logistic regression, LDA and kNN in R studio!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the business problem which can be solved using Classification modeling techniques of Machine Learning.
- Create different Classification modelling model in R and compare their performance.
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand Machine Learning concepts
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Machine learning basics course.
If you are a business manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply machine learning in Real world problems of business, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you the most popular Classification techniques of machine learning, such as Logistic Regression, Linear Discriminant Analysis and KNN
Why should you choose this course?
This course covers all the steps that one should take while solving a business problem using classification techniques.
Most courses only focus on teaching how to run the analysis but we believe that what happens before and after running analysis is even more important i.e. before running analysis it is very important that you have the right data and do some pre-processing on it. And after running analysis, you should be able to judge how good your model is and interpret the results to actually be able to help your business.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. As managers in Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problem using machine learning techniques and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of data analysis in this course.
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Who this course is for:
- People pursuing a career in data science
- Working Professionals beginning their Data journey
- Statisticians needing more practical experience
- Students will need to install R and R studio software but we have a separate lecture to help you install the same
What Will I Get ?
- Understand how to interpret the result of Logistic Regression model and translate them into actionable insight
- Learn the linear discriminant analysis and K-Nearest Neighbors technique in R studio
- Learn how to solve real life problem using the different classification techniques
- Preliminary analysis of data using Univariate analysis before running classification model
- Predict future outcomes basis past data by implementing Machine Learning algorithm
- Indepth knowledge of data collection and data preprocessing for Machine Learning logistic regression problem
- Course contains a end-to-end DIY project to implement your learnings from the lectures
- Graphically representing data in R before and after analysis
- How to do basic statistical operations in R
Welcome to the course!Preview00:03:10
Introduction to Machine LearningPreview00:16:03
Building a Machine Learning modelPreview00:08:42
Basics of Statistics
Types of StatisticsPreview00:02:45
Getting started with R and R studio
Installing R and R studioPreview00:05:52
Start-Tech Academy is a technology-based Analytics Education Company and aims at Bringing Together the analytics companies and interested Learners.
Our top quality training content along with internships and project opportunities helps students in launching their Analytics journey.
Founded by Abhishek Bansal and Pukhraj Parikh.
Working as a Project manager in an Analytics consulting firm, Pukhraj has multiple years of experience working on analytics tools and software. He is competent in MS office suites, Cloud computing, SQL, Tableau, SAS, Google analytics and Python.
Abhishek worked as an Acquisition Process owner in a leading telecom company before moving on to learning and teaching technologies like Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.