- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to save a plot in pdf in R?
To save a plot in pdf, we can use the pdf function in base R. For example, if we want to save a plot with the name PDF then it can be done using the below command −
After this we can create the plot and use dev.off().
To check where it is saved, find the working directory using getwd().
- Save the plots into a PDF in matplotlib
- How to save a plot as SVG created with ggplot2 in R?
- How to save a histogram plot in Python?
- How to save as PDF on Chrome using Selenium
- How to save figures to pdf as raster images in Matplotlib?
- How to save a plot in Seaborn with Python (Matplotlib)?
- Saving a 3D-plot in a PDF 3D with Python
- How to save the plot to a numpy array in RGB format?
- How to plot a function in R?
- How to save a vector in R as CSV file?
- How to save a Librosa spectrogram plot as a specific sized image?
- How to save a csv and read using fread in R?
- How to save column means into a data frame in R?
- How to save the str output as a string in R?
- How to draw a violin plot in R?