- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to save a plot in Seaborn with Python (Matplotlib)?
To save a plot in Seaborn, we can use the savefig() method.
- Set the figure size and adjust the padding between and around the subplots.
- Make a two-dimensional, size-mutable, potentially heterogeneous tabular data.
- Plot pairwise relationships in a dataset.
- Save the plot into a file using savefig() method.
- To display the figure, use show() method.
import seaborn as sns import pandas as pd import numpy as np import matplotlib.pyplot as plt plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = [7.50, 3.50] plt.rcParams["figure.autolayout"] = True df = pd.DataFrame(np.random.random((5, 5)), columns=["a", "b", "c", "d", "e"]) sns_pp = sns.pairplot(df) sns_pp.savefig("sns-heatmap.png")
When we execute the code, it will create the following plot and save it as "sns-heatmap.png" in the project folder.
- How to plot multiple histograms on same plot with Seaborn using Matplotlib?
- How to plot a jointplot with 'hue' parameter in Seaborn? (Matplotlib)
- How to save a histogram plot in Python?
- How to plot a dashed line on a Seaborn lineplot in Matplotlib?
- Plot a lineplot with Seaborn – Python Pandas
- How to plot a non-square Seaborn jointplot or JointGrid? (Matplotlib)
- How to plot multiple Seaborn Jointplot in Subplot using Matplotlib?
- Python - Create a Time Series Plot using Line Plot with Seaborn
- How to a plot stem plot in Matplotlib Python?
- Add minor gridlines to Matplotlib plot using Seaborn
- How to plot two Seaborn lmplots side-by-side (Matplotlib)?
- Create a Violin Plot with SeaBorn – Python Pandas
- Create a Scatter Plot with SeaBorn – Python Pandas
- Create a Box Plot with SeaBorn – Python Pandas
- Create a Bar plot with SeaBorn – Python Pandas