- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create a plot with tick marks between X-axis labels in base R?
To create a plot with tick marks manually between X-axis values in base R, we first need to create the plot without X-axis labels then add the axis values using axis function with appropriate labels, this will create tick marks as well as labels. After this step, we would need to use the axis function again to add the tick marks without labels.
plot(1:10,xaxt='n',type="l") axis(1,at=1:10) axis(1,at=seq(0,11,0.2),labels=NA)
plot(1,xaxt='n') axis(1,at=1) axis(1,at=seq(0,2,0.05),labels=NA)
- Centering x-tick labels between tick marks in Matplotlib
- How to display X-axis labels with dash in base R plot?
- How to create a plot in base R with tick marks of larger size?
- How to create a plot in base R with tick marks but excluding axes lines?
- How to create a plot with reversed Y-axis labels in base R?
- How to display X-axis labels inside the plot in base R?
- How to rotate X-axis tick labels in Pandas bar plot?
- How to create a plot in base R with dates sequence on X-axis?
- How to use mtext function to create the X-axis labels in base R?
- How to create a dendrogram without X-axis labels in R?
- How to include a zero with tick in base R plot?
- How to display superscript for X-axis title in base R plot?
- How to change the position of X-axis in base R plot?
- How to change the separation between tick labels and axis labels in Matplotlib?
- How to create pie chart in base R with labels?