- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create empty bar plot in base R?
To create a bar plot in base R, we can use the function barplot and pass the vector or column of the data frame for which we want to create the bar plot but the bars created by using barplot by default has grey color. Therefore, if we want to create an empty bar plot then setting the color of bars to NA will make the plot an empty bar plot.
x<-c(24,25,13) barplot(x,col = NA)
y<-c(5,2,7) barplot(y,col = NA)
- How to create horizontal lines for each bar in a bar plot of base R?
- How to display x-bar in base R plot?
- How to create bar plot in base R with different limits for Y-axis?
- Create bar plot for grouped data of two columns in base R.
- How to manually set the color of each bar in base R bar plot?
- How to create a plot in base R without margins?
- How to create a perpendicular arrow in base R plot?
- How to create a cumulative sum plot in base R?
- How to create transparent bar plot using ggplot2 in R?
- How to create an empty plot using ggplot2 in R?
- How to create a colored box for base R plot?
- How to create a plot with dashed regression line in base R?
- How to highlight a bar in base R histogram?
- How to create a horizontal bar plot using barplot function in R?
- How to create a bar plot with ggplot2 using stat_summary in R?