- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create a horizontal boxplot in base R?
To create a horizontal boxplot in base R, we can set the horizontal argument inside boxplot function to TRUE. For example, if we have a vector called x then the horizontal histogram of that vector can be created by using the command boxplot(x,horizontal=TRUE).
- Create histogram with horizontal boxplot on top in base R.
- How to add a horizontal line in a boxplot created in base R?
- How to create a rectangle inside boxplot in base R?
- How to create a boxplot without frame in base R?
- How to create boxplot for a list object in base R?
- How to create side-by-side boxplot in base R?
- How to create boxplot for multiple categories in base R?
- How to create boxplot in base R without axes labels?
- How to create a horizontal line in a histogram in base R?
- How to create a boxplot in base R without any axes except Y?
- How to create a boxplot with log of the variable in base R?
- How to hide outliers in base R boxplot?
- How to create boxplot for multiple categories with long names in base R?
- How to create boxplot with horizontal lines on the minimum and maximum in R?
- How to create horizontal lines for each bar in a bar plot of base R?