- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Sometimes you have a lot of commands and logs printed in the browser console and want to clear it. There are multiple ways to do this in chrome.
Use console.clear() method. This method clears the console and displays console was cleared message.
Use the short cut Ctrl + L to clear the console.
Use the clear log button on the top left corner of the chrome dev tools console to clear the console.
On MacOS you can use Command + K button.
- How to clear console in C?
- How to clear console in MongoDB?
- How to Install Google Chrome in Ubuntu
- How to set Google Chrome in WebDriver?
- How to use Google Chrome Virus Scanner?
- How can I clear console using C++?
- How to Block Pop-Ups on Google Chrome?
- Ok google a google voice search on chrome beta
- How to Automatically Generate Random Secure Passwords in Google Chrome?