Learning C# programming language and understanding C# programming language are two different things. Almost every student enjoy learning C# programming language. But, only a few number of these students actually understand C# programming language afterwards. This is where the remaining students are left behind and kept wandering from one course to another over the internet to get the best knowledge on understanding C# programming language with cups of coffee on their table everyday.
70+ C# programming best practices for absolute beginner is a comprehensive and concise guide with over 7 hours of content that is designed to pick up every interested student from the state of “zero-knowledge” to a state of “Hero-knowledge” in C# programming with lots of practical C# projects.
What Will I Get ?
- Practice 1. A Program to Print Hello World
- Practice 2. A Program to Sum 2 Numbers
- Practice 3. A Program to Check for Even and Odd Numbers
- Practice 4. A Program to Count 1s in Number
- Practice 5. A Program to Find ASCII Values of Characters
- Practice 6. A Program to Find a Leap Year
- Practice 7. A Program to Swap 2 Numbers
- Practice 8. A Program to Convert Celsius to Fahrenheit
- Practice 9. A Program to Get Length of a String
- Practice 10. A Program to Reverse Numbers
- And lots more...