Become a full-stack developer by learning popular Microsoft technologies and platforms such as .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework, and Azure
- Bring static typing to web development with features compatible in TypeScript 3
- Implement a slim marketplace single page application (SPA) in Angular, React, and Vue
- Modernize your web apps with Microsoft Azure, Visual Studio, and Git
Today, full-stack development is the name of the game. Developers who can build complete solutions, including both backend and frontend products, are in great demand in the industry, hence being able to do so a desirable skill. However, embarking on the path to becoming a modern full-stack developer can be overwhelmingly difficult, so the key purpose of this book is to simplify and ease the process.
This comprehensive guide will take you through the journey of becoming a full-stack developer in the realm of the web and .NET. It begins by implementing data-oriented RESTful APIs, leveraging ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework. Afterward, it describes the web development field, including its history and future horizons. Then, you’ll build webbased Single-Page Applications (SPAs) by learning about numerous popular technologies, namely TypeScript, Angular, React, and Vue. After that, you’ll learn about additional related concerns involving deployment, hosting, and monitoring by leveraging the cloud; specifically, Azure.
By the end of this book, you’ll be able to build, deploy, and monitor cloud-based, data-oriented, RESTful APIs, as well as modern web apps, using the most popular frameworks and technologies.
What you will learn
- Build RESTful APIs in C# with ASP.NET Core, web APIs, and Entity Framework
- See the history and future horizons of the web development field
- Bring static-typing to web apps using TypeScript
- Build web applications using Angular, React, and Vue
- Deploy your application to the cloud
- Write web applications that scale, can adapt to changes, and are easy to maintain
- Discover best practices and real-world tips and tricks
- Secure your backend server with Authentication and Authorization using OAuth 2.0
Who this book is for
This book targets novice developers in the realm of Web development and ASP.NET who desire to advance to modern Web and ASP.NET Core development and leverage the Cloud to manage and bring everything together.