- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Construct a Finite Automata for the regular expression ((a+b)(a+b))*.
The language for the given regular expression (RE) is as follows −
Let the regular expression be ((a+b)(a+b))*(a+b).
Construct the Finite automata for the given regular expression.
First, generate the language for the given Regular Expression −
This is the language of odd length strings
The Finite Automata is as follows −
- Find out the Regular expression for the given finite automata
- Design finite automata from a given regular expression.
- Explain the relationship between Finite Automata and Regular Expression.
- Generate a Regular Expression for a Finite Automata with state elimination method
- How to convert Regular expression to Finite Automata?
- How to generate regular expression from finite automata?
- Find the regular expression for the given Finite automata with state elimination method
- Construct the minimum DFA for any given finite automata.
- What is the conversion of a regular expression to finite Automata (NFA)?
- Construct the Regular expression for the given languages.
- What are the regular expressions to finite automata?
- Construct RE for given finite automata with Arden’s theorem
- How to convert the finite automata into regular expressions?
- Construct the Regular expression for the given languages by the user.
- Construct NFA with Epsilon moves for regular expression a+ba*.