- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Generate a Regular Expression for a Finite Automata with state elimination method
Given a Finite Automata, we need to convert the Finite Automata into equivalent Regular Expression using the State Elimination Method.
Step 1 − Initial state q1 has incoming edge. So, create a new initial state qi.
Step 2 − Final state q2 has outgoing edge. So, create a new final state.
Step 3 − Start eliminating intermediate states one after another.
- If there is path going to qi to q2 via q1
- So after eliminating q1 we can connect a direct path from qi to q2 having cost
- There is a loop on q2 using state qi
- So after eliminating state q1 we can draw a direct loop on state q2 having cost
Now eliminate q2.
After eliminating q2 direct path from state qi to qf having cost.
c*a(d+bc*a) * ε=c*a(d+bc*a)*
- Find the regular expression for the given Finite automata with state elimination method
- How to generate regular expression from finite automata?
- Design finite automata from a given regular expression.
- Construct a Finite Automata for the regular expression ((a+b)(a+b))*.
- Explain the method for constructing Minimum Finite State Automata.
- Find out the Regular expression for the given finite automata
- How to convert Regular expression to Finite Automata?
- Explain the relationship between Finite Automata and Regular Expression.
- What is the conversion of a regular expression to finite Automata (NFA)?
- Can we convert a non-deterministic finite automata into a deterministic finite Automata?
- What are the regular expressions to finite automata?
- How to convert the finite automata into regular expressions?
- Explain the concept of state elimination method in TOC
- What is finite automata?
- C++ program for Finite Automata algorithm for Pattern Searching