AWS Certified DevOps Engineer: Get 3 Certifications 2020
Get 3 AWS Certifications with over 22+ hours of learning, practice tests, and quizzes-Learn from industry professionals
Created by Syed Raza, Last Updated 03-Jan-2020, Language:English
What Will I Get ?
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure & AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements & Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of the project
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model & Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS & Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS & Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Run Jenkins CI on AWS, implement, deploy and configure CI/CD pipelines with PHP, Python, and Java Applications
- AWS FREE Tier account is needed. You would require a valid credit card for AWS account creation
- Be able to commit to learning and homework, quizzes, and assignments
Are you a company or a App Developer, Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Web Developer, IT administrator, Data Center Architect, Project Manager, Enterprise Architect, or Programmer? and want to gain fundamental and intermediate level skills and enjoy a fascinating high paying career?
This gigantic course has over 22+ hours of learning, numerous practice tests, and quizzes - Learn from industry professionals!
AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification:
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification course is geared for people who want to gain an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud platform. The course will provide an overall understanding of: AWS core services, security, pricing and support services.
Getting this certification will enable an IT professional to significantly boost their employability portfolio. AWS is the leading cloud services organisation in the world and they have massive expansion planned for 2019. Organisations are actively looking for professionals who have knowledge of the AWS platform in order to advise them on moving towards the cloud.
Who this course is for:
- IT Professional who wish to gain additional skills and get AWS certifications
- Cloud computing professionals and beginners to enhance skill set
- Anyone who want to gain a solid understanding of AWS and get certified to validate skills
Course Structure & AgendaPreview00:13:18
Example of AWS CertificatePreview00:01:54
AWS Cloud Practitioner
AWS Cloud Architect
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
DevOps Engineer - Monitoring-Metrics-Logging
DevOps Engineer Security-Governance-Validation
AWS Jenkins CI Deployment - DevOps Engineer
Setting Up AWS Environment For Jenkins
DevOps Principles and Methodology (CI/CD)
AWS QuickSight Data Lake - Data Analytics - Bonus
AWS Resources - Study Purposes
Hello, my name is Syed Raza and I am passionate about teaching valuable skills to students who are motivated to learn! My goal is to help you easily achieve your goals and objectives, whether that means enhancing your existing skill set, gain productivity at workplace, differentiate yourself, learning the new technological skills that are required to improve your career.
Over the last 20 years, I have acquired valuable skill sand experience that allow me to provide you with great learning experience. I have numerous technical IT and developer certifications (MCSE+I, MCT, CCNA—including a PhD Management—which enable me to teach a variety of powerful courses, from IT to Project Management.
DevOps Engineer building AWS pipelines using CodeStar and CodeCommitt
Working knowledge of TensorFlow, Pytorch, Keras, Convolutional networks, and data science concepts
Of course, as my student, you are my #1 priority. All of my courses are designed to cater to ensure wide variety of audience. For example, if something remains unclear to you, or you need help understanding anything within my course, just send me a message and I will be happy to spend some one-on-one time with you in order to clarify and provide answers to your questions. This is to ensure you learn better and retain the knowledge. My courses will help you gain real world skills and knowledge and change your life today.
Thank you for your interest in my courses, and in me as an instructor. I look forward to seeing you in one of my lectures very soon.