- Facebook Marketing Tutorial
- Facebook Marketing - Home
- Facebook Marketing - Overview
- Profile Page Setup
- Page Navigation
- Facebook Marketing - Ad Options
- Ad Management
- Page Promotion
- Personal Branding
- Facebook Marketing - Identify Targets
- Facebook Marketing - Quality Posts
- Facebook Marketing - Post Frequency
- Likes Philosophy
- Facebook Marketing - Create Fans
- Facebook Marketing - Engaging Fans
- Facebook Marketing - Call-to-Action
- Video Promotion
- Marketing Tricks
- Facebook Marketing - A/B Testing
- Facebook Marketing - Analytics
- Facebook Marketing Resources
- Facebook Marketing - Quick Guide
- Facebook Marketing - Resources
- Facebook Marketing - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Facebook Marketing - Call-to-Action
The main goal of the call-to-action button is to bring businesses’ most important objective to the forefront of its Facebook presence. You can utilize the call-to-action button to send your fans to any link that you desire. This is a great way for people that visit your page to straight away interact and gain access to your pages’ primary objective.
You can select from a group of call-to-action buttons depending on what you are looking to do. Following are the main call-to-action buttons −
This option can be used by service-based businesses for your users to book appointments.
It is what it says; you share your business/brand contact details here. Make sure this button is linked to your website’s contact us page.
If you have a mobile app page or mobile app, you can drive users to download the app.
This option gives the users the ability to play an online game or try a demo. Great when you have a new game and want to show it off.
The show now button can be used to direct your fans to an ecommerce store.
This is the best option if you are looking to build a database for email, newsletter, etc.
With this option you can drive your users to a video. This can be either on your website, Facebook, YouTube or any other online application.
How to add the call-to-action button
To add the call-to-action button, follow these steps −
Step 1 − Go to your Facebook page and click the ‘add action button’.
Step 2 − Select the call-to-action button option that is most applicable to what you are looking to do.
Step 3 − If you want to drive your users to a website, click website, otherwise if you want to drive your users to a mobile application, click app.
Step 4 − Click ‘create’.
Step 5 − Test to make sure it works the way you want it to and you are done!