- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why should we do our duty but leave the result to god?
God is believed to be a supreme entity who is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscience and benevolent. Actually, it is a simple scientific and psychological thinking that if you have somebody to look after you, then you need not worry about your responsibilities. But of course, you should fulfill your responsibilities.
Let me explain in simpler terms. When a boy goes to the beach to play unknowing of any hidden dangers though, the father who is watching gives an assurance to the child that he will take care of serious peril. If the child falls off while running or if his sand castles get washed away, the father says, “Don’t worry dear! You can do it again.” Now that’s how we can relate god to us. Doing our duty, as best as we can!! Though everything might not go well, we can still smile.
Don’t worry about the results
- While doing your duty, put all your best efforts.
- As well, have time for yourself too. Have some break time.
- Learn to excuse yourself for few mistakes, though you repeat.
- Help others to know you that you have the capability.
But if you keep on expecting something in return, there will be no peace. You cannot always have the returns as you have expected and when you keep on thinking on it, you tend to control the things, unknowingly. This is what leads to stress.
Reminding your mind about something, makes you think over and when your subconscious mind obviously relates it to your expectations, which might not be the same, your ego hurts. This will make you swim in the ocean of stress.
So… Be dutiful to have no guilt. Leave the result to god, to be stress-free..!!
- Related Articles
- Why do we blink our eyes?
- Why do we close our eyes when we sneeze?
- Why do fathers need Paternity Leave?
- Why do our eyes water when we cut onions?
- Explain why, we can easily move our hand in air but to do the same through a plank of wood, we need a karate expert.
- Why we should have to keep our garbage in different dust bins? Why we should not keep in the same garbage and the sweepers will separate it?
- Why should we not put a pin or pencil in our ears?
- Why should we use wire netting in doors and windows of our homes?
- Why Do Caterpillars Need To Shed Their Skin When They Grow Bigger But We Humans Do Not ??
- How do we measure our breathing?
- Why It Hurts When Someone Pulls Our Hair But Not When We Go For A Haircut ??
- Why do we feel light on our feet when standing in a swimming pool with water up to our armpits ?
- Why we should save electricity?
- Why we should not drink water along with food? Is there any effect on our digestion?
- We do not clean pond or lakes, but an aquarium needs to be cleaned. Why?