- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why do people consider law as a honorable career?
There are numerous career options available for the young and aspiring students in our country. When it comes to choosing a career option, a majority of people treat law as an honorable career option and are seriously moving towards it to make it as their career.
Why Law is Considered Honourable
The main reason people consider law as an honorable career is that:
It involves helping others by resolving their legal issues.
The legal system of every country is complex, therefore results in numerous legal career options, from lawyer to judges to mediators to paralegals to secretaries to consultants.
Law touches every part of our lives which is why law becomes an important career option.
What makes the law even more exciting career is the financial reward law professionals get. Freshers also earn a handsome salary in quick time.
In a growing economy, demands of law professionals increase by many folds, and so as remuneration for their services.
Since legal profession involves dealing with diverse cases and people, law professionals become more intellectual compared to many other professions. Besides, law professionals have good verbal and written communication skills.
In this era of globalization, law professionals are also getting to work with reputed international firms and corporations as they are crossing international borders. Law professionals also get respect from their employers for their varied skills.
Law professionals are also very creative and innovative as they have to deal with new challenges time and again. They are problem solvers and get a special place in the heart of their clients for clearing their legal woes.
Not that law professionals get respect and admiration in their professional lives, but in personal life too as they always tend to act in a clear, reasoned and logical way. There is no denying the fact that law is a very lucrative and honorable career, but only for those candidates who have the real passion and dedication, the profession asks for.
- Why do people get angry frequently?
- Why do people donate for social causes?
- Why do the Japanese people make origami?
- Why do many people like to dance a lot?
- Why do people mostly wear black while mourning?
- Why do people get a hunch back in old age?
- Business Intelligence as a Career Option?
- Why is a black cat crossing your path while going out consider as a bad sign?
- Why do people always advise you to cry after a tragedy?
- Why do people often get heart attacks in bathrooms?
- The Lucrative Career as a SAS Specialist
- Why do people buy Kindle, even though it is a single functional device?
- Why do people drug and how can they control this addiction?
- Why do people in Indian film industry, i.e. Bollywood not make movies of the same quality as 'Inception'?
- Why do Indian people love street food in spite of having good restaurants?