- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why do many people like to dance a lot?
Dance has flourished a form of performing art for many centuries to promote learning as well as providing entertainment. Dance serves a no. of benefits to the people who are habitual to practicing and performing it. Here are some key points to be noted for the people who dance a lot:
Preserve It As An Art Form
For some people, classical dance and its performance is a medium of promoting it among the people. It is a way to protect the dying heritage in the country. Hence, various dance forms like Kuchipudi, Bharatnatyam, Kathak, Mohiniattam, etc. performed by dancers as a way of preserving the traditions and intangible knowledge of performing arts. These traditional dance forms also require a rigorous amount of practice for putting up flawless performances. They are passionate about it as they consider it also to be a contribution to the nation.
Recreation and Stress Reliever
It is very interesting to note that dance helps in reducing the stress and anxiety of the human mind. This is because dance helps to boost immunity and physical health. Dance helps in developing the various senses like vision, touch, audible sense and their mutual coordination.
Many people consider dance, especially dancing on Bollywood songs as a part and parcel of recreation. There are also people who love music and dance to the beat whenever they find music anywhere. Dance is a very important part of life for people who regularly participate in clubs, DJs and parties.
Team Work and Coordination, Building Social Relations
Many people consider dance as a great form of social involvement. Even research has proved this point right. Dance helps in learning coordination and teamwork, especially for performances. Performers who dance for their individual passion find a group of like-minded people and create a social circle. Thus, there is a group learning element added to this.
- Why do people get angry frequently?
- Why do people donate for social causes?
- Why do the Japanese people make origami?
- Why do people consider law as a honorable career?
- Why do Indians like street food?
- Why do people always advise you to cry after a tragedy?
- Why do people mostly wear black while mourning?
- Why do people get a hunch back in old age?
- Why people are mad for many hypocritical ‘babas’ in India?
- Why do people often get heart attacks in bathrooms?
- Why do people buy Kindle, even though it is a single functional device?
- Why do people drug and how can they control this addiction?
- Why people prefer smartphones to laptops nowadays?
- Why do Indian people love street food in spite of having good restaurants?
- Why are people interested in rumors and gossips?