- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why are women smarter than men?
"Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition." - Timothy Leary
When we compare intelligence and gender, decades of research proves that men and women are equal in general intelligence (IQ).
When it comes to judging on emotions, gender is the common criteria for people to assign labels to emotion. General statements such as women are overly emotional, and men are aloof from emotions are heard all the time.
As per Forbes, the TalentSmart has tested the emotional intelligence of more than a million people and it's clear that women have the upper hand. Women's overall EQ score was a couple of points higher than men's. It is statistically proved that women have greater skill in using emotions.
Women were tested in four areas
- Self Awareness
- Social Awareness
- Self Management and
- Relationship Management.
Women have outwitted men in Social Awareness and Relationship Management which is the most important factor for success in life and career.
Hence it is proved that "Women are Smarter than Men".
- Why are buttons on men’s and women’s clothes placed on different sides?
- Why are women considered bad drivers?
- What are the habits causing a huge drop in fertility in men and women?
- What are the foods causing a huge drop in fertility in men and women?
- Why are women more prone to Calcium Deficiency?
- Why is women empowerment related to education of women?
- Why are Indian women cricket matches not getting the broadcasters?
- Do Muslim women apply sindoor? If not, why?
- Why should Muslim women cover their face or body?
- What are some creams men can use for beard?
- Why are Prepared Statements in JDBC faster than Statements? Explain?
- Why Android devices are more vulnerable to cyberattacks than iOS?
- In what ways are women breaking stereotypes?
- Why You Should Wear Purple on International Women's Day
- How women education leads to women empowerment?