- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What precautions would you take if lightning occurs while you are outside the house?
While we are outside the house during lightning occurs, the following precautions should be taken:
$(i)$. We should not stand underneath a natural lightning rod such as a pole or a tall tree.
$(ii)$. We should stand away from any fountain or any other water body.
$(iii)$. We should stay away from tractors or other metal types of equipment like wire fences, metal pipes, rails, etc.
- What would you do if you were the Prime Minister of India?
- What would be the five possessions if you are asked to keep?
- What should you do if you hit someone while driving/riding?
- What would you do if you were made a superhero for a day?
- If you achieved all of your life’s goals how would you feel?
- What are the advice you would like to give a newly married couple?
- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
- What are the things you should avoid while talking or texting girls?
- What do you think when you are alone?
- What are the things you should not carry while boarding for the USA?
- How will you inspire your team if you are the Head of Marketing?
- What are some interesting bedtime stories you would like to tell your kids?
- What are the things that you can do normally when you are pregnant?
- What precautions must be taken while shopping online?
- What will you do if you find a girl being teased by a policeman and you are alone there?
- Why would you use the return statement in Python?