- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is training? When and why it is needed?
Training is essentially a process through which the skills of the employee are enhanced and an attitude is developed towards a particular direction. This is directed towards the achievement of a specific purpose. Training is generally of two categories. There is probationary training that is given to the fresh employees to help them get an induction about the working of an organization.
The second type is in-service training. This is generally given to employees after 5-6 years of completion of service which serves as a refresher’s course to add up new knowledge or any essential skill. Training remains the backbone for the success of the organization for the following reasons:-
The main purpose of the training is to add-up to the existing knowledge of the employees. There are different experts who are called from various streams to share their research and academic work which helps the employee get an inter-disciplinary perspective. It sharpens the employees’ understanding about various factors and forces.
Develops the Skills of Employees
Training in different forms like workshops, seminars, conferences, fieldwork, etc. helps in building some key skills in the employees. These skills include technology-based skills, communication skills, leadership skills, innovation, creation, decision-making, financial skills, etc. It familiarizes with the work profile and objectives of the organization.
Gives Organization Stability
As training helps in giving knowledge and skills. It helps in making the employees more capable of decision-making as well as make the organization more stable as the employees are made ready to face any uncertainty or challenges. Flexibility too gets added to this factor.
Raises the Morale of the Employees
The employees today understand that their role in the workspace is extremely dynamic. It inculcates the right attitudes in them. It helps in developing integrity among the employees to work as a team. Gradually, their confidence level touches new horizons.
Increases the Productivity of the Organization
Economic productivity in an organization depends on the quality of Human Resources. It results in an increase of both quality and quantity of output. An individual employee reaches his maximum potential after training. Training meets the increasing demands of the technicality of the job.
- What is CSS and why it is used?
- What is HTML5 IndexedDB and why it is used?
- What is Selenium and why is it chosen extensively?
- What is .git folder and why is it hidden?
- What is cyber hygiene, and why is it important?
- What is data mining and why is it important
- What is Basant/Vasant Panchami and why it is celebrated?
- What Is the Kyoto Protocol and Why Is It Important?
- What is gestational diabetes? Why is it caused?
- Why is statistics needed in data mining?
- What is BGP and why do we need it?
- What is SciPy and why should we use it?
- What is a psychometric test? When is it conducted?
- What is SEO and why it is so popular in Local businesses?
- What is Methanol and why is it considered an alternative cooking fuel?