- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the total weight of all consumables a human consume in a day?
Supplements are obtained from a wide variety of food items and the more diverse your eating routine, the more nutrients you gain. The supplements found in all beverages and food give nutrients to the body. This is in the form of
Substances which give energy
Building blocks for bone, muscle, organs, hormones, and blood
Substances required for the process to happen in the body (like circulation)
Substances that protect the body
Energy is not a supplement but vital for doing our day to day chores.
Protein, fats, and starches are transformed into energy in various quantities. Vitamins and minerals are also fundamental supplements for the body, however, they are not transformed into energy.
It is needed to fuel body processes like circulation, digestions etc. and also the physical activities.
On the off chance that we expend more energy than we use for our activities, the abundance is stored as fat. You should make sure to adjust the vitality you consume through food with the energy you use every day.
The more dynamic you are, the more energy you get and the other way around.
Fat adds to energy intake and encourages you to absorb key vitamins; hence a sound diet must contain a specific quantity of fat.
The two primary types of fat are saturated, mainly from animal sources, and unsaturated, mainly from vegetable sources.
Since fat is a rich source of energy, you should eat it close to your recommended consumption. It is also imperative to pick unsaturated fats however much as could be expected, for example, those found in fish, nuts and seeds, avocado, rapeseed and olive oil.
Sodium is required for a healthy life but a lot of it can also have a negative impact on health, as it raises blood pressure.
Our diet usually contains much more sodium than we require, because of the level of included salt in most food items.
It is critical for you to know about your sodium consumption for heart health and you should expect to eat in a limited quantity.
Protein is vital for the development and repair of the body's cells and for building muscle. It can also be converted to energy.
Non-Veg food items are good sources of protein, for example, fish, meat, chicken, eggs, etc. Vegetables, soybeans, baked beans, kidney beans, chickpeas, and lentils – nuts and seeds are good sources of protein for vegetarians.
Grains, for example, bread, oats, rice, and pasta additionally contribute some protein to the eating regimen. It is recommended to prefer protein-rich food items that are low in saturated fat.
Carbs are the primary source of energy to our body and its functions. Carbs are sugars and starches.
They are found in fruits and vegetables and grain-based products like bread, breakfast oats, rice, and pasta.
Eat some grain-based food that is whole grain or high in fiber consistently, to support your fiber intake.
The amounts of the above consumables to be taken by an average person are −
8,700 kJ of energy.
70 grams of fat.
90 grams of sugar.
2,300 milligrams of sodium.
50 grams of protein.
310 grams of carbohydrates.
- A box contains 2,00,000 medicine tablets each weighing 20 mg. What is the total weight of all the tablets in the box in grams and in kilograms?
- (a) Define mass of a body. What is the SI unit of mass?(b) Define weight of a body. What is the SI unit of weight?(c) What is the relation between mass and weight of a body?
- The total weight of 1523 cubical boxes is 1,198,078 Kg. Estimate the weight of each box to the nearest thousand.
- What is the:(a) far point of a normal human eye?(b) near point of a normal human eye?
- OMAD Diet: Is Eating One Meal a Day Safe and Effective for Weight Loss?
- What is the weight of kidney ?
- What is the range of vision of a normal human eye?
- What fractions of a day is 8 hours?
- What fraction of a day is 6 hours?
- What fraction of a day is 8 hours?
- What fraction of a day is 3 hours?
- What is a Zero-Day Attack?
- The weight of 72 books is 9 kg. What is the weight of 40 such books?
- What is the weight of a body on earth whose mass is 25 kg?
- On a rainy day, 94 percent of the students were present in a school. If the number of students absent on that day was 174, find the total strength of the school.