- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the best treatment to completely cure High blood pressure?
The dangers of having high blood pressure are known to everyone as it has a high-risk factor for being prone to heart-related diseases and kidney failures as well. Many people will be on medication for lifelong and sometimes people are prescribed up to 5 different types of medications at once and even then, their body doesn’t seem to respond to it.
Changes in lifestyle, exercising, cutting down salt and some home remedies are also proved to control High Blood Pressure at sometimes, but not completely.
A study in this field is extensively done by researchers from the Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute of Melbourne that is situated in Australia. They have inferred that High blood pressure is sometimes caused by faulty signals from the brain to these nerves. A technique to send a burst of radiofrequency energy waves through a catheter to knock out these number of tiny nerves that run in the lining of the arteries of the kidney has to be created.
Based on this concept scientists have created a therapy through which we can get a permanent cure to high blood pressure. The process involves a high technology treatment where the kidneys of the patients are zapped with radio waves. This could bring a light of hope to thousands of people across the world who are suffering from high blood pressure as there are many people who have this issue but then their body doesn’t respond to the drugs.
This is a huge breakthrough in the medicinal field and if this actually works then millions of patients will have something to be happy about.
- What is the best treatment for Kidney failure?
- What is Yellow Jaundice? What is the best treatment for it?
- What is CURE?
- What is a High Pressure Mercury Vapor Lamp? – Construction, Working and Applications
- What is Artificial Blood?
- What is the treatment for Anorexia?
- What is the cure for Peripheral Neuropathy?
- What is Anemia? and what is the cure for Anemia?
- What to do if the high expectations of your parents put you under a lot of pressure?
- What is the importance of blood in human body?
- What are the home remedies to cure Migraine?
- What is the accounting treatment for costs in contract costing?
- What is Neuroendocrine Tumor? What are its symptoms and treatment?
- What is the best time to visit Tirupathi?
- What is the best age to have kids?