- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the best treatment to completely cure High blood pressure?
The dangers of having high blood pressure are known to everyone as it has a high-risk factor for being prone to heart-related diseases and kidney failures as well. Many people will be on medication for lifelong and sometimes people are prescribed up to 5 different types of medications at once and even then, their body doesn’t seem to respond to it.
Changes in lifestyle, exercising, cutting down salt and some home remedies are also proved to control High Blood Pressure at sometimes, but not completely.
A study in this field is extensively done by researchers from the Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute of Melbourne that is situated in Australia. They have inferred that High blood pressure is sometimes caused by faulty signals from the brain to these nerves. A technique to send a burst of radiofrequency energy waves through a catheter to knock out these number of tiny nerves that run in the lining of the arteries of the kidney has to be created.
Based on this concept scientists have created a therapy through which we can get a permanent cure to high blood pressure. The process involves a high technology treatment where the kidneys of the patients are zapped with radio waves. This could bring a light of hope to thousands of people across the world who are suffering from high blood pressure as there are many people who have this issue but then their body doesn’t respond to the drugs.
This is a huge breakthrough in the medicinal field and if this actually works then millions of patients will have something to be happy about.
- Related Articles
- What is the other name of 'high blood pressure'?
- What You Need to Know About Migraine and High Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure Increases the Risk of Hospitalization or Death Due to COVID-19
- What is the best treatment for Kidney failure?
- What is Yellow Jaundice? What is the best treatment for it?
- Is Your Blood Pressure Normal?
- A doctor advised a person to take injection of insulin because:(a) his blood pressure was high(b) his heart beat was high(c) his blood sugar was high(d) his thyroxine level in blood was high
- What is CURE?
- (a) What is lymphatic system ? What are its functions?(b) What is blood pressure ? What are the two factors used to express the blood pressure of a person?(c) Name the main nitrogenous waste in the human blood. How is it removed from the blood ?
- Frequent Naps Can Be an Indicator of High Blood Pressure, New Study Suggests
- Blood Pressure Symptoms
- What Is the DASH Diet? The Scientific Plan for Lowering Blood Pressure
- Which of the following represent the suitable conditions for the liquefaction of gases?(a) low temperature, low pressure (b) high temperature, low pressure(c) low temperature, high pressure (d) high temperature, high pressure
- When is Low Blood Pressure Too Low?
- What is Hyperglycemia? How to Prevent, Detect, and Treat High Blood Sugar?