- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the surprising things that increase your blood sugar?
A condition in which there is too much sugar in the blood is called Diabetes. It is not a single disease, but a group of diseases. One usually avoids direct sugar intake in the form of pastries, ice creams, sugary candies, etc. However, it is surprising to know there are certain foods that carry high sugar content and increase the glucose level in our body too.
Artificial Sweeteners like Sugar-free foods also have their effect.
In the journey of losing weight, one tends to be carried away too much to consume an extremely high protein diet, but this can lead to more blood sugar levels again.
Coffee contains caffeine which increases the blood sugar level.
High-fat Food is also a nightmare as it affects the body’s ability to clear sugar from the blood too.
Apart from Food these Factors May Boost the Sugar Level
Losing Sleep is not equivalent to losing blood sugar. It is rather the reverse that applies.
Skipping Breakfast is a big No as it can increase blood sugar both after lunch and dinner.
Dehydration means less water in the body which in turn means more sugar level.
Nose Spray and Other Sprays have chemicals that trigger the liver to produce more blood sugar.
Sunburn increases blood sugar levels. One may definitely not agree to this. Actually, sunburn causes pain, which further increases blood sugar levels. Hence, it is indirectly responsible for increasing your blood sugar level.
- What are the best youtube channels that will increase your IQ?
- What are the things that make Indians sad?
- What are the things you should never tell your girlfriend?
- What are the ten things that we are consuming wrong?
- What are the things that make good employees quit a company?
- What are the things to be considered before you accept your job offer?
- What are the things that you can do normally when you are pregnant?
- What are the things money cannot buy?
- What is something that people will find surprising about you?
- What is Artificial Blood?
- What are some surprising facts about the Jagannath Temple in Puri?
- What are the changes that occur in our body with the increase of age?
- What are things that hold you back from doing what you really want to?
- What are the things to know about new borns?
- How to Increase Your Metabolism After 40?